Saturday, June 26, 2010

what i am doing today

Today I get to go to my (little) friend's B-day at 3:30 at the public pool. Also it is my first day of summer vacation. !!!YES!!! My mom is going to let me change my room around.
here are some questions for the summer fun.

Are you doing any thing this summer?___________________________
Are you going to any parties?_________________________________
Are you tanning?__________________________________________
Do you have any friends that live near you?________________________
Do you have a pool?______________________________________
Is it big or small?____________________________________________
Is it in the ground or on the ground?_______________________________
Have a nice summer and make sure you wear sun screen!!

6 comments:

  1. Are you doing any thing this summer?______hanging out with my 2 favorite kids!_____________________
    Are you going to any parties?_________YUP!________________________
    Are you tanning?_______NOPE___________________________________
    Do you have any friends that live near you?___YUP_____________________
    Do you have a pool?_________Nope, my husband says there are too many trees in our yard :(_____________________________
    Is it big or small?____________________________________________
    Is it in the ground or on the ground?_______________________________

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I love the background. Keep up the good work.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are all so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading your blob each day. I hope you keep up with it, so I can see what you are doing this summer. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only read one. The one were she moved. I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those books! I read about 8 of them.


    from, Graces sister Lilah

    ReplyDelete