Monday, July 19, 2010

things to do this summer

hang out with family










                                                                              
hang with friends......













.......and more friends









play with a pet











dance.......










......ride the bike

go to the pool












draw

















blow bubbles










make breakfast, launch, and dinner












 climb to the top of a tree......










.....like me











an make a sock monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post and I LOVE that you did it ALL BY YOURSELF while I was at work! You go, Baby Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your sock monkey and am so proud of you for making it. I am looking forward to doing more sewing with you on the machine. I love you big bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one fantastic climbing tree! Looks like you had so much fun.

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of your dog!He is so cute! What is his(or hers)name?



    from Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilah, my dog's name is Ollie.

    ReplyDelete